Bought Cold Plasma Sub-D online. Specifically declined multiple orders or "replenishment shipments".

Declined these "offers" multiple times as page after page of additional offers popped up before I was able to complete the order. Still had a second shipment charged and set to me. When I called Perricone MD Customer Service at 1-800-311-0878. They said it's IN THE SMALL PRINT THAT YOU'LL RECEIVE REPLENISHMENT SHIPMENTS UNLESS YOU CANCEL.

After arguing, they agreed that I can ship to the address on the bottom of the invoice; they will send a mailing label within 7-10 business days.

We'll see if I really get it. They didn't want me to just write "item refused" on the box and return it.

This reviewer shared experience about "scam for repeat orders" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Perricone MD. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Perricone MD.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Perricone MD to other companies on our site.

Comments