I just received a 3rd shipment after I called and wrote to them, sent back the product twice canceling my subscription.I have again tried calling them today (Sunday) and they are able to speak to folks who want to place an order, inquire about the status of an order but again it says "for any other business please call back during posted hours (which on the shipping info I got AGAIN it just says call between 8am & midnight EST.

Says nothing days available & therefore I assumed it meant all 7 days, because most of us work the other days.

They are a scam like operation.DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of beauty product from Perricone MD. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Perricone MD to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Perricone MD for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Perricone MD?

Comments